Installation of NBN

tmillard
Level 3

I have not yet received updates on my NBN installation.  Could you please advise the latest?

Rica_R

Hi @tmillard,

We've asked our Service Delivery Team to give you an update via email as requested as a point of contact. You may check your inbox for the details. 

If you have any other query regarding your account, please do not hesitate to contact your Case Manager directly via return mail. Thank you. 

tmillard
Level 3

Dear Jhoey

Despite your reply of 5 March 2019 above and my email of 7 March 2019 I have received no emails from the Service Delivery Team nor a reply to my email from you.

I am disappointed at the lack of attention and responsibility attached to my NBN installation.  I would ask you to advise me by email of the current state of the installation.

Rica_R

We appreciate the update Trevor, we'll chase this matter with our Service Delivery Team and request for an immediate update. We'll keep you posted once we receive an update. Thank you. 

Rica_R

Hi @tmillard,

We've seen that our Service Delivery has been in touch and discussed the installation details for your account. NBN Appointment has been booked and confirmed. Should you require any further assistance, please let us know. Thank you.

tmillard
Level 3
Thank you Jhoey.