Is my area nbn ready?

Toycrane
Level 2

i checked on the nbnco website today and it saids that my area is ready to connect then i also checked the nbn poi on aussebroadband website and it states that my area is service class 32 and the description further stated "Serviceable by FTTC, cut-in required (NCD required)". I am not sure what that cut-in means, am i ready to order nbn or are there any further installations required by technicians in the area?

3 REPLIES 3
BasilDV

Hi @Toycrane

We can confirm that the NBN technology is already available in your location.

The Service class 32 means that an NBN technician will visit your site and install the necessary equipment to activate the NBN FTTC service.

You may process your order online or contact our Change of plan team (1300 920 158) to upgrade your ADSL service to NBN.

BasilDV

Toycrane
Level 2

When will the nbn technician come to my area to install the necessary equipment to activate the NBN FTTC service?

Ahra_G

Hi @Toycrane

If you want to know the estimated NBN roll out time frame in your area you may visit this link: NBN Roll Out Map

You may also formally register your interest for the service, so that when it becomes available at your address, you will be notified: https://www.tpg.com.au/nbn/register_your_interest.

Let us know should you have further queries.

Cheers!