Modem Delivery

SOLVED Go to solution
cstevens1991
Level 2
Hi there
I had the nbn installed on 15 Jan. I have yet to receive any notification that our service is active.

We opted to use our own modem which was nbn ready however have been told it will not work with HFC. We have requested a TPG modem be sent to us but have not received any updates or response.

Is someone able to tell me when I can expect to receive the modem. Being without internet when we have had to pre pay the first month is very frustrating.
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
cstevens1991
Level 2
Hi Manuel

Thanks so much for the quick response. We look forward to getting online.

View solution in original post

11 REPLIES 11
Manuel
Community Manager

Hi @cstevens1991,

Welcome to the community!

As per our phone conversation I have organised a NBN HFC modem to be sent today.

Expect the modem to arrive tomorrow to the delivery address discussed.

I will SMS you a tracking number so you can follow the progress of the delivery.

To check your deliver progress click here and follow the easy steps in the article.

Cheers

Manuel

cstevens1991
Level 2
Hi Manuel

Thanks so much for the quick response. We look forward to getting online.
tessarella11
Level 2
Hi I got an SMS that NBN is setup/active but have yet to receive the modem. How do I check the status of the modem. Live in metro Sydney. Thanks
Ahra_G

Hi @tessarella11

Welcome to the Community! 

Apologies for the lack of contact received as expected. I've seen that the modem  has been shipped out today. I'll go ahead and provide you with the consignment number as well as Startrack's contact number via PM for more details. 

Regards,

Ahra

Phillipc09
Level 2

I am having the same trouble.

Ahra_G

Hi @Phillipc09

The consignment number has just been released this afternoon. I'll be sending the details via private message. 

Regards,

Ahra_G

Common
Level 2

Hi Ahra_G - having the same issue here too (figured I'd reply rather than start a new topic).

StarTrack has an estimated arrival of yesterday (10/06) but I haven't received it yet (or have a missed delivery notice). Can you help me out with tracking it down - my installation is on the 13/06.

Ahra_G

Hi @Common

I managed to locate your account using your Community details and based on the status of the delivery, it is ready for pick up at your nearest Post Office. It was shipped out from our warehouse since 07 June and the timeframe for delivery outside metro is within 2-4 working days.

I believe what happened was, it was attempted to be delivered at your address however if no one is available to receive the package, it will be dropped off to the nearest post office.

I will provide you with the consignment number via private message so you can contact Startrack directly and check the whereabouts of the package. 

Feel free to let me know should you have further queries. 

Cheers! 

jomar17
Level 2
when i will receive the modem that i apply today