Moving Home

SOLVED Go to solution
neetalsavant
Level 2

Hi I am an existing TPG customer , moving home and wish to relocate with my TPG NBN internet connectivity

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
JayeshP9

Welcome to TPG Community,

You can private message to me your customer ID, username, old service address, new service address or mobile number so i can send request for you.

regards

JayeshP9

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6
JayeshP9

Welcome to TPG Community,

You can private message to me your customer ID, username, old service address, new service address or mobile number so i can send request for you.

regards

JayeshP9

neetalsavant
Level 2

HI Jayesh

Thanks for the reply. I just private messaged you the details

please advse

JayeshP9

Hi neetalsavant,

I have forwarded your request to moving team so someone will contact you or provide  update in an hour. 

later try to track your installation via MY TPG app.

regards

JayeshP9.

neetalsavant
Level 2

thanks Jayesh
I will PM you if no one contacts me
The TPG chat support has been frustrating and TPG team cant read the messages i am sending !

neetalsavant
Level 2

Hi Jayesh

I am trying to call back the TPG Home Team at 1300 865 124 as per the Voice Mail i received
Can you please ask them to call me back. I am sorry i missed the call earlier

neetalsavant
Level 2

HI Jayesh  I finally received a call from TPG, thank you However, when they realised its a relocation/moving home -i was put on hold and then the call dropped... It is very frustrating to see the service TPG has. I have struggled all day tp speak to someone to help me relocate my NBN connection please advise  thanks