TPG Community

Get online support

My home phone need TPG technician to fix

Level 2

After last month storm outage, the NBN and Internet had been getting  back on line except my home land line phone still out of order. I had raised concerns about this issue 

to TPG Support and  Helpdesk@tpg.com.au  many times ( almost 3 weeks now -no call

or call out ) . Today , I try my last chance with The TPG Community Forums with hope 

that the problem should be solved as soon as possible. 

I suggest that TPG will get a technician come to my house to check and fix the issue. 

I had followed all the instructions in the forum to try getting phone back on line ,no success  .So , please assist me in the shortest time possible. 

Thanks and Regards, 

1 REPLY 1
Ahra_G

Hi @4408270,

We have created an article for issues associated with Homephone: Troubleshooting No Dial Tone - TPG Home Phone/Voice Service 

I've managed to locate your account and have seen that you are subscribed to the NBN HFC service. Your phone service relies on the internet and remote test showed that your modem is connected for a week now. 

We just need to check if the phone is configured; no need for tech visit. 

I have scheduled a callback to be made from our Tech team today, 20 March, so they can perform troubleshooting along with you. 

Thanks! 

Ahra_G

After last month storm outage, the NBN and Internet had been getting  back on line except my home land line phone still out of order. I had raised concerns about this issue 

to TPG Support and  Helpdesk@tpg.com.au  many times ( almost 3 weeks now -no call

or call out ) . Today , I try my last chance with The TPG Community Forums with hope 

that the problem should be solved as soon as possible. 

I suggest that TPG will get a technician come to my house to check and fix the issue. 

I had followed all the instructions in the forum to try getting phone back on line ,no success  .So , please assist me in the shortest time possible. 

Thanks and Regards,