TPG Community

Get online support

NBN Activation Problem - direct number for (NBN?) Support

bmsquire
Level 2
I've received my NBN modem and attempted the activation process but it never completes.

I previously rang TPG support and I think I was transferred to NBN Co after they confirmed my connection wasn't fully activated. The person on the other end refused to provide any help unless I was at home in front of my modem.

I've now been sitting on hold waiting for TPG support who I expect will just transfer me to NBN Co. Does anyone have a direct number?
2 REPLIES 2
bmsquire
Level 2
A direct number for whichever NBN department I'd be transferred to would be really helpful.
After being on hold to TPG for over 30min, my call was dropped and I think the support line is closed.

Very painful experience so far and not a good first introduction as an TPG NBN customer.
Ahra_G

Hi @bmsquire

Welcome to TPG Community! 

We're sorry to learn about the trouble you're experiencing in getting yout service activated. We successfully install and activate thousands of NBN services and apologies if this wasn't your experience. 

Based on our records, you have spoken to one of our Case Managers and advised you that a tech visit is required. 

An appointment is booked on 12 February 2020 between 8AM - 12PM. Please ensure that you or someone of legal age is present during the visit. 

Should you have further queries, please don't hesitate to let us know. 

Regards,

Ahra_G