NBN BOX

Nicole1113
Level 2
Moved home and transferred my NBN service. Was told that we could use the old nbn box when we called last Friday, but turned out we needed a new one. Called on Monday to request for it and was told it would be dispatched in 24 to 48 hours. 48 hours passed and we received no email or communication whatsoever. Had to call again this morning and the service person didn't help at all, except for telling me to wait. I have waited for 4 days without internet! The service person then said the dispatch email should be sent today. Well another day has passed ans there's still NOTHING. TPG your efficiency is absolutely TERRIBLE! Its not that hard to send ONE SINGULAR BOX. Please either speed this dispatchment up immediately or get a technician to solve my problem.
11 REPLIES 11
Ahra_G

Hi @Nicole1113

We'd like to get this sorted out. We'll wait for your TPG account details via PM. 

-Ahra_G

Ahra_G

Thank you! Having had a look at the account, the issue has been raised to our Provisioning Team. 

We'll check for update first thing tomorrow as well. If you have brought the old NBN box with you, please send a pic of the sticker that has the modem's serial# and MAC address. 

Nicole1113
Level 2
SN and HFC
SN: 91V2PJ684604453
HFC: 7823AE9EC14D

We did keep record of the sn and hfc, but currently don't have the nbn box with us, however we could go take a photo of it tomorrow morning. Please keep us posted on the progress.
Nicole1113
Level 2
Found a photo we took. Hope it works. Please keep us posted on any progress.
BasilDV

Thank you @Nicole1113.

We'll see if you can use the NBN NTD box at your new address because it's registered to your former address.

Please keep in mind that the NBN NTD box is owned by the NBN Co and should not be removed from the location where it is installed.

BasilDV

Nicole1113
Level 2
Thank you. When would you be able to check? Feel free to call me at any time. At the meantine, is there anything we need to do?
BasilDV

Hi @Nicole1113 

We were advised that the NBN NTD box cannot be configured to the new address as a new hardware has already been requested for you.

Further updates will be provided once it was shipped.

BasilDV

Nicole1113
Level 2
Hi,
Yes, another technician has requested it for us on Monday and we were advised that it would take 24 to 48 hours for it to be dispatched. However, we have waited for over 96 hours and still haven’t received any message about it. Can you please help to speed this up? Or is there any other way that we can get internet ASAP? Perhaps we can even come to pick it up ourselves?
BasilDV

We'll raise this with our Logistics Team and will provide updates as soon as it becomes available.

BasilDV