NBN Install

horse360
Level 2

Had a no show for FTTP install yesterday, TPG has not updated job status, and not sure how to resheduele

9 REPLIES 9
alanguide
Level 7

Can't be sure, but I think NBN reschedule and let you know. Did you receive SMS messages that installer was coming, please be in etc.?

horse360
Level 2
Received email from NBN to say they are useless and cannot mange jobs in area, and to reschedule with TPG Bbut cannot as they have not updated job status. And it is still showing as open between 1300 - 1700 on 22 Nov 2023. So both TPG and NBN are unable to manage workload
alanguide
Level 7

@horse360 wrote:
Received email from NBN to say they are useless and cannot mange jobs in area, and to reschedule with TPG Bbut cannot as they have not updated job status. And it is still showing as open between 1300 - 1700 on 22 Nov 2023. So both TPG and NBN are unable to manage workload

They sent you an email to say they are useless?? !!!

BasilDV

Hi @horse360 

We'd like to check on what we can arrange for you.

Just send us a private message with your account details.

BasilDV

horse360
Level 2

All sorted, just took 24hrs

BasilDV

Glad that this has been resolved.

Have a good day!

hienhungshop
Level 2

I have similar experience, jut got cancelation for final installation tomorrow with later date to be confirmed.  I already have to change the family holiday plan to suit for the installation date and now it up in the air. Given the utility box has been installed and got good signal according to the contractor, TPG still say there is something more to be done and does not say what it is. Hard to get more day off then being cancel again without knowing why.   

BasilDV

Hi @hienhungshop

We'd like to check on the status of your Fibre upgrade order and see what we can arrange for you.

Just send us a private message with your account details.

BasilDV

hienhungshop
Level 2

Hi mate,

Just send you a private message with my account details.

Thanks