NBN Installed Invoice

SOLVED Go to solution
Wanterwolf
Level 2

The landlord said they would refund $ 300 of the NBN installation fee.

They said, "Please ask your service provider for an invoice."

How can I get an invoice with the cost of installing NBN?

3 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

Accepted Solutions
Joseph_D

Hi Wanterwolf,

You can print a copy of the NBN New Development Charge by logging in to https://www.tpg.com.au/home/myaccount using your TPG account username and password.

Kind regards,

Joseph D

View solution in original post

Wanterwolf
Level 2

I copied 'Your Invoice' section, but it was not what they wanted.

Which menu should I click here to copy?

Screenshot_1.png

Ahra_G

Hi @Wanterwolf

After logging in to 'My Account', go to Account Management section then click on 'Invoices'. 

Your screen should look like this:

1.png

Then, select the Invoice number corresponding to the date of the charge you want to check or print.

4.png

It will show you all the information including the date, amount and what the charge is for. 

2.png

On your browser's menu or settings, look for the option to print the page.

You may also refer to this article on how you can access all your account information through 'My Account':

TPG My Account - Accessing your account information online

We can also send a copy to the email address we have on file but it is best if you can also check all these information online. 

Let us know if you still require further assistance. 

Cheers! 

4 REPLIES 4
Joseph_D

Hi Wanterwolf,

You can print a copy of the NBN New Development Charge by logging in to https://www.tpg.com.au/home/myaccount using your TPG account username and password.

Kind regards,

Joseph D

Wanterwolf
Level 2

I copied 'Your Invoice' section, but it was not what they wanted.

Which menu should I click here to copy?

Screenshot_1.png

Ahra_G

Hi @Wanterwolf

After logging in to 'My Account', go to Account Management section then click on 'Invoices'. 

Your screen should look like this:

1.png

Then, select the Invoice number corresponding to the date of the charge you want to check or print.

4.png

It will show you all the information including the date, amount and what the charge is for. 

2.png

On your browser's menu or settings, look for the option to print the page.

You may also refer to this article on how you can access all your account information through 'My Account':

TPG My Account - Accessing your account information online

We can also send a copy to the email address we have on file but it is best if you can also check all these information online. 

Let us know if you still require further assistance. 

Cheers! 

Wanterwolf
Level 2

Thank you for the reply. In fact, I was confused and I directly received the invoice file by e-mail in the FAQ,
It's the first time I've been to the TPG community, but it's helpful.
Anyways, have a good day/week/weekend~

P.S If you have asked me the following question, let me calmly wait for your reply.
(I usually send a direct inquiry to the FAQ, the community was the first one, so I asked the wrong question and replied that it was not answered.. Smiley Tongue)