TPG Community

Get online support

NBN Power Cable Missing

laurenbrown99
Level 2
Hi

I have just tried contacting TPG for support and my call was disconnected when being transferred. I have recently moved to a new place with NBN already set up. TPG has sent out a new modem and has advised that the connection is ready. I have just tired to connect my internet and realised that the NBN box is missing the power cable. I am now paying for a service that I cannot use. It would be appreciated if you could contact me regarding this issue ASAP.
14 REPLIES 14
BasilDV

Hi @laurenbrown99 

Welcome to the Community!

We were able to locate your account using your community details and understand that you've been in touch with our NBN service delivery team.

The case was raised to NBN Co as they own the NTD box and an NBN technician is booked to visit the site. They'll check if they will install a new NTD or use a spare power cable.

Further updates will be given by your case manager as soon as it becomes available.

BasilDV

aaron5006
Level 2
Same issue. Missing power adapter for the CM8200B.
aaron5006
Level 2
Hi, I have the same issue. Missing power adapter for cm8200b
BasilDV

Hi @aaron5006

We were able to locate your account using your community details.

Your case will be raised to our NBN service delivery team and a case manager will be in touch with you within the day to discuss this further.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

BasilDV

Sarah5692
Level 2
I also have this problem, please help!
Riezl

Hi @Sarah5692, please send us a private message with your TPG customer ID, username and complete address so we can pull up the account and look into this. To send a PM, please refer to this link: How do I private message (PM) in the community

charlief
Level 2

Hi @Riezl, I have also fallen into this trap after moving in to a new rental. I have PM'd you my details to lookup. Please can you get in contact with me regarding the NBN connection box power supply?

Thank you

BasilDV

Hi @charlief

We did not receive your account details.

Please send it to me via PM for further assistance.

BasilDV

Shane

Hi, charlief

Just checking should your require further assistance? If so pelase update this thread.

Cheers!

Hi @Riezl, I have also fallen into this trap after moving in to a new rental. I have PM'd you my details to lookup. Please can you get in contact with me regarding the NBN connection box power supply?

Thank you