TPG Community

Get online support

NBN box activation issue

SOLVED Go to solution
sophie0692
Level 2
I have a NBN connection box in my place. My NBN service is awaiting for activation but I don’t have the cable to connect the NBN box to the socket.
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
BasilDV

Hi @sophie0692

Thanks for providing some pictures of the device.

Since the NBN NTD box has been installed in the location/house, then there should be a power cable along with it.

If it's missing, then we need to raise this with our NBN Provisioning team in order to process a new order for a power adapter.

Please send me a PM with your TPG username or customer ID number along with your preferred time and best number to be contacted.

BasilDV

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
Angeli

Hi @sophie0692

What cable is missing? Do you have your modem as well? 

sophie0692
Level 2
I have no modem and just requested for a modem. The power cable connect to the power plug is missing or it will be included in the modem?
Angeli

Hi @sophie0692

What NBN technology type do you have for your address? So I can let you know the set up. 

sophie0692
Level 2
This is what i have in my place.
BasilDV

Hi @sophie0692

Thanks for providing some pictures of the device.

Since the NBN NTD box has been installed in the location/house, then there should be a power cable along with it.

If it's missing, then we need to raise this with our NBN Provisioning team in order to process a new order for a power adapter.

Please send me a PM with your TPG username or customer ID number along with your preferred time and best number to be contacted.

BasilDV