NBN connection box

SOLVED Go to solution
jordand23
Level 2
Replied via pm. But the dates on this thread confirms it wasn't sent until the 27th so there must be another tracking number for the NTD
David_M

Hi @jordand23 

So just to confirm, you recieved a apackage from TPG last week for a modem, but NOT an NBN-NTD?

Let me know, 

Thanks.

jordand23
Level 2
Correct. Just one package with the modem. The house already has the wall outlet but no NTD
David_M

Hi @jordand23 

I have passed this on to be sorted out.

Thanks,

kokyong1982
Level 2
Hi, I have the same issue here as well, I receive the modem last Wednesday but not the connection box, I have the same wall socket as in the photo as well, can you please help check it out, it’s already 1 weeks plus no internet connection
Riezl

Hi @kokyong1982 , please send us a private message with your TPG customer ID, username and complete address so we can pull up the account and help get to the bottom of this.

To send a PM, please refer to this link: How do I private message (PM) in the community

vcasoh2021
Level 2

@Riezl wrote:

Hi @kokyong1982 , please send us a private message with your TPG customer ID, username and complete address so we can pull up the account and help get to the bottom of this.

To send a PM, please refer to this link: How do I private message (PM) in the community

Hi @Riezl I have the same issue with the customers above. I've received the modem, however, I don't have the NBN connection box to connect to the wall socket....

Shane

Hi @vcasoh2021,

Welcome to the community!

We'd love to help get to the bottom of this, please shoot me a private message with your account details (Username/Customer ID) together with the address on file, also include your best contact number and preferred time tomorrow. We'll have one of our NBN Provisioning Case Manager contact you to discuss details of the missing NBN box.

How do I private message (PM) in the community

Regards,

@Riezl wrote:

Hi @Riezl I have the same issue with the customers above. I've received the modem, however, I don't have the NBN connection box to connect to the wall socket....