TPG Community

Get online support

NBN install yesterday still scheduled

SOLVED Go to solution
AndreS
Level 2

My NBN install status shows up as technician scheduled yesterday. I did lose my existing adsl2  yesterday, but nothing else has happened. Is the technician still scheduled?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
AndreS
Level 2
Phone now working and number also in my account. The labels on back of modem very hard to read, used mobile camera and torch. Don't match either detailed instructions.
Now very happy.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
BasilDV

Hi @AndreS,

Welcome to TPG Community!

We were able to locate your account using your community details and have seen that the installation of the NBN service is already done.

You may connect the NBN modem that we've sent directly to the wall socket without the phone splitter and disconnect the old ADSL modem.

Internet should start working as the modem is already pre-configured.

Refer to our community article for the general setup of your NBN FTTN service.

Should you require further assistance, please let us know.

Kind regards,

BasilDV

AndreS
Level 2

Modem is now connected with Power, DSL, Internet, 2.4G, 5G and LAN lights on.

No phone light, I didn't port my number from Telstra and had it disconnected on Wednesday.

Disconnected the phone and now I  have working internet. I was expecting  a new phone number? Now I have the phone1 light with no phone connected. 

Will

Hi AndreS,

I'm glad that your internet is now working. I can see that it's been up by half an hour already.

Our records show that your homephone should be working as well. Just ensure to connect your handset to the phone1 port at the back of the modem.

Please refer to the email that was sent to you earlier today, providing you of your home phone number.

Let me know if you have other concerns.

Regards,

AndreS
Level 2
Phone now working and number also in my account. The labels on back of modem very hard to read, used mobile camera and torch. Don't match either detailed instructions.
Now very happy.