NBN installation

childrenfool12
Level 2

To Admin,

I have recently applied for NBN service from your company, and have received the modem package from you few days ago. But the NBN is not active yet. I have called your tech support at least 4 times.  Almost every time I enquired, the calls were transferred amongst various departments until someone promised a call back and I had to varify myself during each call transfer. What's worse is I haven't received one single call back. 

Up till now, I am already quite fed up with your service. I have paid for your service so I expect a speedy resolution. My patience is very short. If I don't hear from you any time sooner, I will make sure more people know how unhappy your customer is.

Regards

5 REPLIES 5
Ahra_G

Hi @childrenfool12

Welcome to TPG Community! 

Thank you for reaching out to us. Certainly not the type of experience we'd like for our new customers to have and we sure would like to turn your experience around. 

I've managed to locate your account using your Community details and have seen that you were able to speak with one of our Case Managers. We rely on NBN Co in your area to provide the service therefore we are subjected to their connection timeframe which is within 2-30 calendar days.

Our Provisioning Team has chased this with NBN Co and is awaiting updates. 

We will ensure to closely monitor the progress and be in touch as soon as an update becomes available. 

You may also utilise this link to check on the status of your installation: Installation Tracker

Please don't hesitate to let us know should you have further queries. 

Thanks! 

childrenfool12
Level 2

You did not answer my question! It is ridiculous that for an internet connection, as customers we have to wait on a month while services have already been paid for. The operator I spoke to said my installation was scheduled at 2th April. I can tell you that right now I am not going to wait for that long mate. You'd better do something now to bring it forward. 

BasilDV

Hi @childrenfool12,

TPG is a prepaid service; your initial payment is comprised of an installation fee and your 1st month fee. By operating this way we are able to keep costs down to continue offering the best value deals possible to our customers. The installation process begins as soon as we receive these specified funds from the customer.

The schedule that we've received was given by NBN Co. as we need to consider the availability of their technician and the amount of work that they'll be handling per day. All internet service providers rely on the schedule that will be given by NBN Co. as their technician is the only one that is allowed to work within their network.

We will chase this with our Service delivery team in case we can still get an earlier schedule for the NBN installation. They'll be in touch today between 12PM - 1PM NSW time (9AM - 10AM WA).

Kind regards,

BasilDV

BasilDV

Hi @childrenfool12,

Our Service delivery team was trying to call you earlier to no avail.

They've sent an SMS with their direct number for you to contact once you are available.

You may also provide us your preferred time and best number to be contacted via Private message for us to arrange the call.

How to send a PM? Click here.

Kind regards,

BasilDV

Ahra_G

Good day, @childrenfool12

I believe an earlier appointment has been booked for you and that will be on 22 March 2019 between 1PM - 5PM. Please ensure that you or someone over 18yrs of age is present during the visit. 

Kindly refer to this Community article for the set up guide of your equipment:

NBN Fibre to the Curb (FTTC) Setup Guide

Should you have further queries regarding the installation, please don't hesitate to let us know so we can relay it to our Provisioning Team. 

Cheers!