TPG Community

Get online support

NBN installed yesterday and the NBN box has all four solid lights but the internet light is off

SOLVED Go to solution
Ahra_G

Hi @042402nt

Apologies for the delay in response. 

Based on the recent update from the raised fault, your appointment is confirmed tomorrow, 18 February 2020 between 1PM - 5PM. 

Feel free to let us know should you require further assistance. 

Thank you. 

042402nt
Level 2

Hi, the technician is supposed to come today by 5pm but still not here yet and I already asked TPG to let the technician call me before arriving and now I have not recieved any calls. Is the technician really coming? This is second time I am waiting for the technician. My id is 042XXXX my address is 6/XX Victor St Chatswood 2067 mobile number is 04516XXXXX

042402nt
Level 2
In regards to the technician booking I realized that no-show technician is common happening for TPG NBN users. Well..This is my 3rd time that I made booking and I inform you guys that this is my last time that I endure. I already wasted my 2days for waiting technician and you keep telling me lies. This will not be acceptable anymore. If the technician no show or not calling me 1 hour before arriving I will definitely cancel the TPG and choose another internet provider I will also definitely report this case to the ombudsman. I remind you that my booking is 1pm-5pm 19th Feb which is tomorrow and the technician is supposed to call me before 1hour arriving so I am able to reach house before the technician comes
Ahra_G

We truly apologise for the lack of contact received as expected, @042402nt

Our Engineering team is awaiting updates from NBN Co regarding what happened with the appointment. Nevertheless, another appointment is booked tomorrow, 19 February 2020 between 1PM - 5PM. 

The assigned Engineer will be in touch for any updates available. 

Thank you.