NBN pre-order cancellation

maritza81
Level 2

Hi,

I am currently with TPG ADSL2+ & signed up to preorder for NBN last Saturday (5 April 2020). I would like to please cancel this pre-order.

I am waiting until I get feedback on the service provided in my area. Currently my ADSL2 is very slow, cannot have two people connected to wifi and forget about watching Netflix.

I dont want to have the same issue with NBN so please cancel my order and waiver. Once I get feedback my neighbours using TPG in my street I will sign up if it is good.

Also, I had questions and seems that it is impossible to contact TPG these days when it is most needed.

I just received a call to sign me up, but when I questioned how good the connection would be I was transferred. Then I just got a recorded messaged to go to the chat and the call was cut.

Thanks

Maritza

1 REPLY 1
luisc

Hi maritza81,

Welcome to TPG Community!

Have you check on NBN portal when the service will be available?. Normally it takes few months after the month on the service. If you decide to cancel the preorder I will advice you to check your account first.

https://community.tpg.com.au/t5/Accounts-and-Billing/Using-TPG-My-Account-amp-Online-Account-Info/m-...

And try to contact our Sevice delivery department.

Thanks