NbN connection

SOLVED Go to solution
Ross_0303
Level 3

Good Luck, I've been 8 weeks and no mention of any assistance for the additonal costs i am out of pocket and the exact words were, we do not compensate or provide customers with alternate issue when we are unable to provide internet for the first time.   This is a joke, 

Shane

Hi @Ross_0303,

We apologise that you feel that way. I can see that this issue is now being handled by one of our Complaints Resolution Case Manager and the issue affecting the delay of service installation has been escalated to NBN Co. based on the latest update, NBNCo advise that there are still issue which are stopping the activation of the service. They are aware that the NTD is in place, however, it will not be activated until the issues with infrastructure the pit are resolved. They foresee to fix the remediation by 05 February 2021.

We will chase this to our Complaints Resolution Team for additional reference to the ongoing investigation. Updates will be provided when it becomes available, let us know should you require further assistance.  

Regards,

Good Luck, I've been 8 weeks and no mention of any assistance for the additonal costs i am out of pocket and the exact words were, we do not compensate or provide customers with alternate issue when we are unable to provide internet for the first time.   This is a joke, 

Kanchan
Level 2
I purchases NBN50 plan last Wednesday and now i see my installation date as 30th March which is ridiculous. I wanted to internet immediately as i am working from home. I called three times but so called case manager never returned my call. I sent an email to the customer service but no feedback yet. could you please look into this or else i dont want to the connection and want a refund. Its two months the waiting time
BasilDV

Hi @Kanchan

We apologise for the inconvenience.

The installation of your NBN HFC service has been affected by the global equipment shortage.

Please check this article for the information: Delays in connecting some premises to the nbn™ HFC network

The earliest schedule is the one that was given, but our NBN service delivery team is monitoring the account and in case there's an earlier schedule available they'll notify you.

Thank you for your patience.

BasilDV

Kwijibo
Level 3

@Shane wrote:

We apologise if you feel that way, we can see that the installation of your NBN service is now being handled by one of our Complaints Resolution Case Manager, we will chase this with them for additional reference for the ongoing investigation, updates will be provided when it becomes available. We apologise for any inconvenience. 

Why you apologise for how the customer feels. Just apologise for your incompetence.