TPG Community

Get online support

Nbn connection dropping out

shubham52
Level 2

Just received my new ncd and modem. Everything is fine with setup, the lights and all. WiFi works and speed is good 40mbps, very satisfied. However, connection keeps dropping out after 5min. It's fttc, and I'm located in Epping. Please provide some alternative solutions as I have already tried resetting the modem. Thanks

5 REPLIES 5
BasilDV

Hi @shubham52,

Welcome to TPG Community!

We've edited your post since it contains your customer ID number. Please avoid the posting of personal details on the public page e.g. customer ID, telephone numbers and similar pieces of information as they may compromise your account security.

We were able to review your account and it seems that you've contacted our Tech team yesterday. The case was escalated to our Engineering team for further investigation. They are currently working on your case and will be in touch once an update is available.

Should you require further assistance, please let us know.

Kind regards,

BasilDV

shubham52
Level 2
Hi thanks for the reply,
The technician did come this morning and did fix the issue but it wasn't a fix for too long. After few mins he left.. same problem repeated.
Ahra_G

Hi @shubham52

We regret to know that you are still having issues despite the attempt of the technician to fix the fault today during the visit. I can see that another technician appointment has been requested and we are just awaiting confirmation from NBN Co. 

The assigned Engineer has tried to contact you today to advise of the outcome but you were unreachable. 

Please do let us know of your most convenient time to be contacted so we can organise a call back to be made tomorrow.

Thanks! 

shubham52
Level 2
Hi, thanks for getting back to me. I thinking appointment has already been arranged and it's today morning but did not receive time. Let's see how it will go.
Thanks!

Shane

Hi @shubham52,

Based on the latest log on the escalated fault, the NBN technician is scheduled to visit your premises Thursday, 07 February 2019, 8:00 AM - 12:00 PM. Your attendance is needed.

We'll keep an eye on this, further updates will be provided by the assigned Engineer handling this case. Let us know should you require further assistance.

Cheers!