No NBN box

Jakegroneberg69
Level 2
Hello,
I’ve just had my modem delivered however there is no NBN connection box at the property and nothing was sent with the modem. Can someone please advise if a NBN box can be sent to my address?
Cheers, Jake
4 REPLIES 4
Ahra_G

Hi @Jakegroneberg69

Welcome to the Community! 

There are different types of service class types when it comes to an NBN installation. 

Yours is under the Service class Type 33 which means drop and wall plate are in place however the NTD is not available yet. A tech visit is likely to happen. 

NBN service installation timeframe is 2-30 working days. Also, modem has been shipped and please expect to receive it within 3-5 working days.

Further updates regarding your installation will be sent via email. You may also check the status through this link: Install Status 

Let us know should you require further assistance. 

Regards,

Ahra_G

Jakegroneberg69
Level 2
Ok no problems I’ll sit tight and wait for further news,
Thanks
Jake
BalloonCow
Level 2

Yours is under the Service class Type 33 which means drop and wall plate are in place however the NTD is not available yet. A tech visit is likely to happen.  upsers portal

NBN service installation timeframe is 2-30 working days. Also, modem has been shipped and please expect to receive it within 3-5 working days.

wayneoo
Level 2

@BalloonCow wrote:

Yours is under the Service class Type 33 which means drop and wall plate are in place however the NTD is not available yet. A tech visit is likely to happen.  upsers Login 

Thanks for the information it helped me.