No Telephone Outlet

billyliewoody
Level 2

I have received my modem and NBN box, but just realised that my house has no telephone outlet installed. When ordering TPG subscription, they have checked that my address is ready for FTTC.

Can you please help what should I do ?  

5 REPLIES 5
Ahra_G

Hi @billyliewoody

The readiness of a certain premise or area is determined by NBN Co.

I've found your account using your Community details and your service address appears to a stand-alone house. It also did indicate that the service is for remote activation. 

Have you checked every part of the house? If there is no telephone socket inside then it is likely that you may need a private technician to install one.

Nonetheless, I've arranged a call back to be made from a Case Manager today to assist you and discuss the next steps regarding the installation of your service. 

Regards,

Ahra_G

billyliewoody
Level 2

Only modem received. No NBN Box yet.

BasilDV

Hi @billyliewoody

We are confused as the previous post advised that you received both modem and NBN box?

We checked the account and it shows that you've been in touch with our NBN Provisioning team and advised that you'll call them back as you'll search for the NBN box.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

BasilDV

billyliewoody
Level 2

Sorry for the confusion. Only modem was received. I did not see what's in the box, my daughter told me it was received. So I thought modem and NBN box are all in the box as described in the video. My apology for the confusion. TPG sent us only the modem. When we called them they said the NBN box should have been installed earlier.

We have problem in finding the telephone outlet. We have searched the whole house and could not find it. We just bought the house and moved in last few days. 

Shane

Hi @billyliewoody,

Thanks for the confirmation. Shoot me a private messag with your account details (Username/Customer ID together with the address on file) also include your best contact number and preferred time. We will have one of our Provisioning Case Manager contact you for further handling and investigation. 

Sorry for the confusion. Only modem was received. I did not see what's in the box, my daughter told me it was received. So I thought modem and NBN box are all in the box as described in the video. My apology for the confusion. TPG sent us only the modem. When we called them they said the NBN box should have been installed earlier.

We have problem in finding the telephone outlet. We have searched the whole house and could not find it. We just bought the house and moved in last few days.