TPG Community

Get online support

Proof of occupancy email bounce back

huttone1
Level 2

I cannot seem to provide proof of occupancy docs via the email address: nbnpod@tpg.com.au I receive a constant bounce back, why?

6 REPLIES 6
david64
Master

Hi @huttone1 . Can you copy and paste the error details from the bounce back in your reply. 

Just X out your own email address.

From a search in Community, this email address has been a LONG TERM problem.

david64
Master

@huttone1 . In the bounce mail, the recipient name has acquired "sd" in front of nbnpod. Can you check that the name is correct when you type the recipient. 

Also try sending to nbnpod@tpgtelecom.com.au.

Are you using the TMC webmail interface or a mail client on your device?

Send a private message to a moderator. 

(https://community.tpg.com.au/t5/Welcome/How-do-I-private-message-PM-in-the-community/m-p/4093)

Include the link to this thread:

https://community.tpg.com.au/t5/NBN-Installation/Proof-of-occupancy-email-bounce-back/m-p/147416

Since TPG still owns the "tpgtelecom" domain (since they want the proof document), they can check this from their end with their email provider.

If you have been transferred to TMC, this might be something for them to fix. Make a support call for this problem. Include the image of the bounce message.

The things to note:

550 SPF Sender Invalid - envelope rejected

Reason: The inbound message has been rejected because the originated IP address isn't listed in the published SPF records for the sending domain.

Action: Ensure all the IP addresses for your mail servers are listed in your SPF records. Alternatively, create a DNS Authentication (Inbound / Outbound) policy with the "Inbound SPF" or "Reject on Hard Fail" option disabled. Messages that fail our SPF checks are subjected to spam and RBL checks instead of being rejected.

huttone1
Level 2

Hi unfortunately no luck sending to nbnpod@tpgtelecom.com.au and nbnpod@tpg.com.au from my own mail provider

huttone1
Level 2

Hi is there any other way I can submit the proof of occupancy documentation today? 

adib_rahmang
Community Manager

Hey @huttone1,

We'll see what we can do. Can you send me a DM?