I had requested TPG a relocation to our new address 4 weeks ago. I am supposed to move the the new property tomorrow. No updates from TPG team, except I have to follow up every now and then with no actions from their end. Today they are telling me that the install by NBN will be carried out next week. So now I will be without internet for 1 whole week eventhough I notified my move in advance.
- TPG has a standard 2 week relocation policy which is definitely out of the window.
- Massive delays in contacting them over phone. Average delay of 50 to 60 minutes or they just have a recorded message saying due to high number of calls, they cant take calls, try again later??
- The customer service team promises to call back but doesnt.
- Customer service fails to resolve and makes you wait over the phone once you get connected?
- 1 week delay without internet is something you dont even expect in a third world country? Cmon TPG, you guys can do it better.
The stress of moving home is not enough and TPG without internet connection is just stressing me out. Kids are already stressed out as they have online studies and assignment nowadays. What are my options here? Not happy, highly frustrated, mental breakdown and helpless.
So, tried calling Internet & Home Phone Installations. Their number is 1300 993 012. That number doesnt even work. Tried calling in other numbers provided by TPG but due to heavy phone traffic, no phone connection? I am taking this to the ombudsman once this is over.
Thanks for raising this to our attention and we apologise for the inconvenience.
We were able to locate your account and understand that our NBN Provisioning team has been in touch.
The current available schedule is the result of the technician capacity issue within the NBN Co.
We've requested if we can get an earlier date, but can't guarantee as it will still depend on the availability of the NBN technicians in the area.
Further updates will be given by your case manager as soon as it becomes available.
Upon checking the account, it appears that the service has been activated today, 24 MAY 2021. Remote test also detected that internet is already up and running.
Compensation is not provided in a monetary form but rather a bill adjustment.
Should you require further assistance, please don't hesitate to let us know.