TPG Community

Get online support

TP-LINK Archer C1200 router Internet light is orange. And UNI-D 1 port no light.

SOLVED Go to solution
luo8880887
Level 3

I went abroad for about two months, during which time I did not use the Internet. When I came back, I turn on the power of my home, I found that my NBN modem unid1 port had no bright light.

1. I found that only the UNI-D 3 port had a bright orange light. But why the connection port change to the UNI-D 3 port automatically?

2. I can connect my laptop directly with NBN modem and then I can connect to the Internet. But not with the Archer C1200 router, because the Internet light of the router is orange when I connect it with the NBN modem.

3. Another problem is that I have the NBN100 plan, but my download speed is only 5mb/s which is very slow when I directly connect my laptop with NBN modem.

Can you check my internet status Or reset it(my NBN) to allow me to use the UNID1 port not UNID3 port? It is because everything is okay when I was using UNID1 port. And, is there anything wrong with my router? because of the internet light is always amber.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
luo8880887
Level 3

I've tested it. It works now! Thank you.

View solution in original post

25 REPLIES 25
BasilDV

Hi @luo8880887 

Thanks for raising this with us.

We checked the account and it appears that the NBN line that was registered to the UNI-D1 port was taken out, but it is not clear what happened.

We'll raise this with our Provisioning team and a case manager will be in touch with you within the day to discuss this further. We'll use the mobile number that we have on file, but if you've updated it, please let us know via PM.

Regards,

BasilDV

luo8880887
Level 3

I've sent the PM to you. Thank you! And could this port problem be solved?  Because directly connect my laptop with the modem through UNID3 means lower speed and also no WIFI. 

Riezl

Hi @luo8880887, we can see that our Provisioning Team has been in touch and discussed the concerns raised.

The team is still working on this and the case manager will contact you within 24 hours to discuss the progression of the case.

We have also made a follow up to fast track the resolution.

luo8880887
Level 3

Glad to hear that! Hope it could be solved soon.

Riezl

We'll continue to monitor this and keep you posted for updates where possible, @luo8880887. Thank you.

Riezl

Hi @luo8880887, we can see that our Provisioning Team has been in touch and discussed the status of the case.

The team is closely monitoring this and you will be contacted by the case manager as soon as a new update becomes available.

luo8880887
Level 3
Hi, is there any update?
BasilDV

Hi @luo8880887,

We'll chase this with our Provisioning team and a case manager will be in touch with you between 4PM - 6PM today.

Regards,

BasilDV

luo8880887
Level 3

Hi @BasilDV , I've sent the photo of S/N of modem and the GPS coordinate picture to the email address that the case manager gave me. Could you please inform the manager to check it now? Thank you!