TPG Modem not working

Sandr1
Level 2
Hey everyone.
So I've been with TPG for just under 2 years, all has been well, today my modem has stopped working. I've tried turning everything off and on again. Been looking up what to do, I'm not technical person so I have no idea what to do, I been on hold for over an hour. There are no outages in my area. I'm unsure what else I can do. My household relies on the internet, an my feeling on safety especially relies on the security system which requires internet. Any advice on what I can do to fix this?
3 REPLIES 3
lamiafairose12
Level 2
My parents and I have been facing this problem frequently. This morning the internet has shut down and it’s not been working since 9am this morning. We have been held up in the call for ages and I’m still waiting. We got through once and they said there is not internet connection in our suburb. This should not be happening so often. Disappointed. Moving to another company.
Ahra_G

Hi @Sandr1

We're here to help. Could you please confirm if your modem is not turning on at all? Or you are not getting internet access? 

-Ahra_G

Ahra_G

Hi @lamiafairose12

To check for outages/maintenance, you may check our Service Status page for info. 

If your area is not listed, you may PM us with your TPG username or customer ID so we can check your connection. 

-Ahra_G