TPG Community

Get online support

getting looped in circles

bradylevin
Level 2

I've got my modem in the mail yesterday and upon plugging it in and setting it up it won't work. I tried everything suggested to no avail. I waited on hold for an hour, just to be told I need to be transferred to another person. Waited 20 minutes before being hung up on. by then it was too late to try again. Now trying again today and waited about 20 minutes, told I had to be transferred and after another 10 minute wait I was hung up on again. Tried again now for the third time and now have to wait an hour again. I'm very close to cancelling my plan and getting a new plan with another provider as this is absurd 

1 REPLY 1
Ahra_G

Hi bradylevin,

To ensure that your service is already installed, kindly check the status here: Installation Tracker

Another helpful Community article that you can visit for reference: New Connection Setup Help

Should you require further assistance, feel free to PM us with your Customer ID or username.

I've got my modem in the mail yesterday and upon plugging it in and setting it up it won't work. I tried everything suggested to no avail. I waited on hold for an hour, just to be told I need to be transferred to another person. Waited 20 minutes before being hung up on. by then it was too late to try again. Now trying again today and waited about 20 minutes, told I had to be transferred and after another 10 minute wait I was hung up on again. Tried again now for the third time and now have to wait an hour again. I'm very close to cancelling my plan and getting a new plan with another provider as this is absurd