TPG Community

Get online support

internet not connecting. internet light not on

Riezl

We apologise for the inconvenience this issue is causing you, @jhin.

We will make another follow up and will have the case engineer contact you as soon as the TPG technician schedule becomes available.

jhin
Level 2

fyi  im home all day today. im bc wed. and thr... if they can come today please

Riezl

We'll advise our Engineering Team, @jhin.

Riezl

Hi @jhin, we can see that the case engineer has been in touch and discussed the technician visit schedule.

Should you need any assistance, please drop us a message. Thank you.

jhin
Level 2

when is the nbn techician coming to fix their mess? its been a week now and still don't have internet. they need to come over to my house to see what is going on. they need to fix my line.

Riezl

We have made another follow up and advised the case engineer to contact you to discuss the status of the case, @jhin.

Riezl

Hi @jhin, we can see that the case engineer has been in touch and advised you that another NBN Technician has been booked to investigate further.

We are still monitoring your case and please let us know should you have further queries. Thank you.

Murtthat
Level 2
Iv got the exact same problem. I had the technician come out yesterday to connect it up...he spent 3 hours of what i have no idea..

I dont understand what is so difficult there are 4 copper wires..2 are for the old phone line the other 2 are supposed to then be connected for broadband and then all they had to do was connect it to the node..then test the line...

Where can they go wrong if they have tested the lines?
Erika

Hi @Murtthat

Welcome to TPG Community! 

I've located your account using your Community details and can see that this case has now been escalated to our Engineering team. 

Currently, this case is under assessment. 

I've now chased your case and has requested for this to be prioritised. 

One of our Engineers will contact you via SMS or phone call once updates becomes available. 

Regards, 

Erika

Hi @Murtthat

I understand that one of our Engineers has been in touch yesterday and has discussed this case with you. 

I can also see the SMS that you've sent. 

Our case is being handled by our Engineering team as a matter of priority. 

They'll be in touch as soon as possible for updates. 

Cheers,