TPG Community

Get online support

landline not working with Optus mobile

SOLVED Go to solution
zhigangwang72
Level 2

Hi ,

I had my TPG NBN installed last week, but I have iessues with my landline.

My wife cannot call my home land lline by using her optus mobile ( erro message "the phone number has been disconnected"), but when I am using my telstra mobile I can call my landline and nothing is wrong.

My wife try to restart few times her mobile phone and still not working and I asked friend to try use their phone and also not working. so my landline not working if you using optus mobile network .

Could you please have a look ? by the way my phone number is 02 96146818

Thanks 

Henry

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Ken-C

HI there zhigangwang72,

I have sent you a PM you can just simply reply too, but you would normally just 

click on my name then message Smiley Happy

I have used your community details and am currently checkeing a few things with your account at the moment also. Please reply to the private message i sent you at your earliest convienence please 

Kind regards 

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6
Ken-C
Hi there             

Welcome to the community,

Could you please send me a PM (private message) with your CID (customer identication number) or your mobile phone number so can look at this service for you 

kind regards

zhigangwang72
Level 2

Hi ,

My account number is 6790379 , I was with Optus cable network before port it out to TPG.

I am suspect Optus block my number as optus moble could not call my home phone but I have no probelm with Telstra Mobile .

Thanks 

Henry ZHigang Wang 

zhigangwang72
Level 2

Hi,

Can you please let me know how I can send you private message ?

Thanks

Ken-C

HI there zhigangwang72,

I have sent you a PM you can just simply reply too, but you would normally just 

click on my name then message Smiley Happy

I have used your community details and am currently checkeing a few things with your account at the moment also. Please reply to the private message i sent you at your earliest convienence please 

Kind regards 

chefren
Level 4
This is happening to me now. How disappointing issues still happen. Can you fix it please? In my case it is even worse, when dialing from Optus grt connected to someone else and can't even confirm the number as I get an answering machine
BasilDV

Hi @chefren

We've checked the account and it shows that there's an issue with your service, which is why the phone service is not working.

We understand that the case has been raised to our Engineers for further investigation.

Updates will be given within 24 to 48 hours as soon as it becomes available.

BasilDV