TPG Community

Get online support

landline not working with Optus mobile

SOLVED Go to solution
Highlighted
Level 1b

Hi ,

I had my TPG NBN installed last week, but I have iessues with my landline.

My wife cannot call my home land lline by using her optus mobile ( erro message "the phone number has been disconnected"), but when I am using my telstra mobile I can call my landline and nothing is wrong.

My wife try to restart few times her mobile phone and still not working and I asked friend to try use their phone and also not working. so my landline not working if you using optus mobile network .

Could you please have a look ? by the way my phone number is 02 96146818

Thanks 

Henry

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted

HI there zhigangwang72,

I have sent you a PM you can just simply reply too, but you would normally just 

click on my name then message Smiley Happy

I have used your community details and am currently checkeing a few things with your account at the moment also. Please reply to the private message i sent you at your earliest convienence please 

Kind regards 

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
Highlighted
Hi there             

Welcome to the community,

Could you please send me a PM (private message) with your CID (customer identication number) or your mobile phone number so can look at this service for you 

kind regards

Highlighted
Level 1b

Hi ,

My account number is 6790379 , I was with Optus cable network before port it out to TPG.

I am suspect Optus block my number as optus moble could not call my home phone but I have no probelm with Telstra Mobile .

Thanks 

Henry ZHigang Wang 

Highlighted
Level 1b

Hi,

Can you please let me know how I can send you private message ?

Thanks

Highlighted

HI there zhigangwang72,

I have sent you a PM you can just simply reply too, but you would normally just 

click on my name then message Smiley Happy

I have used your community details and am currently checkeing a few things with your account at the moment also. Please reply to the private message i sent you at your earliest convienence please 

Kind regards 

View solution in original post