TPG Community

Get online support

Activating Sim transferred from another provider

hinspeter
Level 2

Hi, I put a new sim in our existing mobile (purchased in December) and we can text to and from this device with the new sim, however no calls, and when we try to submit the code texted to us it doesn't go through. So we can't complete activation. We have two other sims to activate but don't want to do them until we can figure why our daughters phone isn't working. 

2 REPLIES 2
hinspeter
Level 2

I realised that I needed to have the existing sim in, so I tried it again, and the one time code is not sending. Please help! 

Riezl

Hi @hinspeter , we have created this community article, which may help : How to activate your TPG Mobile SIM card 

If the issue persists, please send us a private message with your TPG customer ID, Mobile Service Number (MSN) and complete address so we can pull up the account.

To send a PM, please refer to this link: How do I private message (PM) in the community 

If your concern is about TPG Mobile Singapore service, you may send them an email to Singapore Mobile Team at support@tpgmobile.com.sg or visit their Facebook Page at https://www.facebook.com/tpgmobilesg/