TPG Community

Get online support

Does TPG Have Custoer Service Or Are They Going Broke?

driver_x
Level 3

I've tried for months now to get access to my account. My current mobile phones are redirected to an answering service and cannot receive txt messages. The amount of idiots at TPG that have asked me to receive a txt is mind blowing.

HOW CAN IS RECEIVE A TXT TO ENTER MY ACCOUNT IF THE NUMBER IS ALREADY REDIRECTED???

I also tried to get help from the facebook page and that was evern worse. They asked me like 7 times to confirm my number in private message but I don;t think they ever bother to read the private messages.

Surely this company must be going broke with this customer service?? Does anyone have similar experiences? I'm planning on going to the obudsman

12 REPLIES 12
Angeli

Hi @driver_x

Welcome to TPG Community! 

We're sorry to read about your service experience. You can message us with your TPG customer ID or mobile number along with your contact details and we can have our Customer Relations Team to handle your account. This way, you can have a sole contact person whom you can discuss your issues/concerns with. Looking forward to hear from you soon.

How do I private message (PM) in the community

Regards, 

Angeli

driver_x
Level 3

Why do you keep deleting my response???? Are you embarressed ??

Ahra_G

Hi @driver_x

We only delete response(s) if it has your TPG account details or your private details posted publicly. Had we deleted one, we inform users of such action. 

As requested by @Angeli, we'll wait for your TPG account details via private message so we can assist you further. 

Thanks! 

Ahra_G

driver_x
Level 3

Well i never got notified, must be another part of TPG that's broken. I tried to send the private message and copied/pasted the thread ID into the message. Now i'm blocked form sending any more private messages. Your system is pathetic

BasilDV

Hi @driver_x

We did not delete any post or response, which is why you did not receive any notification.

Could you try to send a private message now? 

We'll be waiting for your account details to assist you further.

BasilDV

driver_x
Level 3

So the community can see how rediculous the TPG system is I will post the provate messages here for all to see and participate in.

the response I just got from TPG staff is as follows:

--------

Currently, the only way to receive the OTP to login online is via SMS.

If your mobile number is redirected to an answering service, is there any way to disable that for a moment in order to receive an SMS?

If not, you may need to nominate a different number that can receive an SMS.

----------

So this is how stupid the TPG system is. If I only have one mobile phone and it's redirected within the TPG customer portal to an answering service. I can no longer access my setting to change the redirect or alter the number for another. I also cannot change any of my account setting.

Bascially the TPG has effectively hijacked my "Business" phone number and because of neglect altered my capacity to make money.......

driver_x
Level 3

I just received the following from the TPG moderator in private mesage:

"If you want to change or update the mobile number on the account in order to receive the OTP, then you need to send an email to our Privacy team."

So if i want to change the settings in my account i need to buy another mobile phone number to do that with...

BasilDV

Hi @driver_x

We take cybercrime extremely seriously at TPG Telecom and continue to make significant investments to help protect our customers and their personal information.

If you want to change or update the mobile number on the account in order to receive the OTP, then you need to send an email to our Privacy team.

BasilDV

driver_x
Level 3

You do realise it's illigal what your saying, right?

You cannot force me to buy a second mobile phone number to access my existing mobile phone settings. I have screenshot this entire conversation for legal purposes. AGAIN, TPG IS ACTING IILEGALLY...