TPG Community

Get online support

Incoming calls/texts not working

BasilDV

Hi @Holpro95

We really want to help turn your experience around.

We've responded to your post here.

I'll be waiting for you account details to be sent via PM.

Thank you.

BasilDV

JJW
Level 3
Level 3
I have exactly same problem after activate my sim card last night, now all incoming calls were barred due to" i have incoming call restrictions", calling out and data are fine, now i believe its not my fault (accidently changed phone settings etc). called Tpg this afternoon and were advised i will get call back but i don't think they can if my incoming call is still barred. what should i do? very worried after seeing this forum, many people have this probelm. will miss lot of important calls from customers etc.
JJW
Level 3
Level 3
I switched from iinet to tpg as well, is that the reason they restricted my incoming calls?
jcy73w
Level 2

I see your point, maybe that's why nobody is calling because of the incoming call restriction.

If you can receive calls, that means the problem has been resolved.

Angeli

Hi @JJW

Your case is under investigation and we'll ensure that you will receive an update on a timely manner. Apologies for the inconvenience.

JJW
Level 3
Level 3
the incoming calls could get through now! then i received email and message from iinet informing the change of mobile number porter, more than a day after tpg sim activated. anyway, all good now!
mrf123
Level 2
The problem also resolved for my wife yesterday after multiple extra contact with tpg to organise it
Rica_R

Hi @mrf123 & @JJW,

Thanks for the confirmation. Glad to hear that issue has been addressed. Feel free to reach out if you need further assistance. Thank you.

dmananderson
Level 2

Hi @Rica_R 

I am also experiencing the exact same issue as everyone else here, ported out with iinet to tpg and have had signal with no service, had tickets submitted with the same response as everyone else with no follow up. Cant even port out to another provider.

Did anyone else find a specific fix or did they just individually fix everyones.

singyc
Level 2
Individually, I think. But it was fairly quick, took a few hours for me once I received a reply on this forum.