Level 2
May I have a new sim for my mobile 0412695529
5 REPLIES 5
CD51
Level 2

Can I please get a new SIM card for my mobile number 0412 69X XXX

Ahra_G

Hi @CD51,

We can temporarily bar your service to prevent unwanted/unauthorised usage. We can process your new SIM order for $10.

We also have two delivery options: Australia Post and StarTrack.

Australia Post
Delivery of SIM card via Australia Post is free of charge. Delivery typically takes 3-5 working days for customers in New South Wales and 5-8 working days for customers anywhere else in Australia. Shipping fee is free.

StarTrack
Delivery of SIM card via StarTrack in metro areas and major towns takes 1 to 2 working days, while the delivery to rural and remote areas takes 2 to 4 working days.

Startrack does not deliver during weekends and holidays. If you are not around to receive the package, they will normally leave a docket at your shipping address so that you can claim the equipment at the nearest post office. A $10 shipping fee will also apply.

Once we process the SIM replacement and you happen to retrieve the handset and/or the SIM, it will no longer work as the services will be permanently blocked. We will send you a SIM card containing a single SIM in all sizes: Standard, Micro and Nano.

Just a few reminders after receiving the replacement SIM:

1. You may activate the SIM online or may call TPG Support for assistance at 13 14 23 options 1 and 3.

2. Timeframe for replacement SIM card activation is within 2 hours.

3. Powercycle the phone after the estimated timeframe of activation

4. Handset should be network unlocked

5. Request is irreversible

Regards,

Ahra_G

CD51
Level 2
Thank you - Australia post is fine and will you just charge my account?
CD51
Level 2

OMG I JUST FOUND IT - PLEASE CANCEL ANY REQUEST FOR A NEW SIM - YAY!!!!

THANK YOU

Can you confirm you got this email????

BasilDV

Hi @CD51

We're glad that you found the SIM card.

The request has been cancelled.

Have a great day!

BasilDV