TPG Community

Get online support

Mobile phone account about to expire message

Ahra_G

Hi @6526991

Thanks for reaching out! 

A call back has been organised today from a member of our Mobile Team for assistance. 

We apologise for the inconvenience. 

Regards,

Ahra_G

Fallera1977
Level 2

Same here, been with TPG for several years on a plan, no prepaid. Today is the start of billing month and I get the "account is about to expire", no mobile data, can't send text messages. Ah, and customer service hotline tells me the waiting time is 40 minutes. Not funny...

Riezl

Hi @Fallera1977, please send us a private message with your TPG customer ID, Mobile Service Number (MSN) and complete address so we can pull up the account and help with your concern.

To send a PM, please refer to this link: How do I private message (PM) in the community

Jacob_Zhang
Level 2

Hi TPG Team

I have the same issue by receiving a voice message on my mobile when making calls saying " account about to expire call service team". 

Checked my account and there are no outstanding balances & I'm using direct debit to pay my account.

Please help !!

Riezl

Hi @Jacob_Zhang, please send us a private message with your TPG account details so we can help with your concern. We'll wait for your PM. Thank you.

Handy
Level 2
I’m having the same problem. Rang Tpg. I waited on my mobile and was cut off after 30 minutes. Turn phone on and off twice. Still hearing the expiration message. Frustrating
Ahra_G

Hi @Handy

Please send us a private message with your TPG customer ID, Mobile Service Number (MSN) and complete address so we can pull up the account and help with your concern.

To send a PM, please refer to this link: How do I private message (PM) in the community

Regards,

Ahra_G