TPG Community

Get online support

Moved to Novus

Thavidu
Level 2

Hi, 

I seem to only be receiving SMS and not calls while overseas on roaming. When I check my account status after logging in, next to my mobile number it says Moved to Novus. How do I check on it?

Thanks,

--thavidu

3 REPLIES 3
Aubrey

Hi @Thavidu, welcome to TPG Community!

For you to make and receive calls while on international roaming, you must have a pre-paid balance. You can check the roaming rates here

As your mobile account has been migrated to a new platform called Novus, try logging in to My Account using your mobile number or account number indicated in the email invoice for your mobile.

Here are some helpful articles for you.

TPG Mobile - Introduction to the new My Account

How To Top Up TPG Mobile Prepaid Balance

If you need further help in logging in to your account, you can send us a private message

Regards,

Aubrey

Thavidu
Level 2

Hi,

I followed your instructions and was able to login to Novus, and it shows that I have a prepaid balance of $34.71 on the account, yet I'm not able to recieve calls.

If i try to call myself from another number, I get a busy/engaged tone. I cannot seem to make calls either.

I am able to recieve SMS successfully on the number, but I also can't reply to them.

So to summarize my TPG number I can (while roaming):

- YES Recieve SMS

- NO Send SMS

- NO Recieve Calls

- NO Make Calls

I believe when I was last in Australia I was able to make/recieve calls while there but it has been a while so can't remember fully

Thanks,

--thavidu

BasilDV

Hi @Thavidu 

We'd like to check on what we can do to resolve this.

Kindly send us a private message with your account details.

BasilDV