TPG Community

Get online support

Sim activation

SOLVED Go to solution
coolangatta599
Level 2

Hey Guys

I recently purchased 6 sim cards. All of them show up on my account online but there is no "ACTIVATE NOW" button as per the steps in the "view all mobile service accounts" tab. Screenshot attached

I really need to get these sims going asap. The Sims are being used in 4G security Cameras, not sure if its relevant to the activation but they are all in the Cameras already. Just cant activate them

emailed TPG a few times and they keep linking me to the same stuff i told them it doesnt work. Also called and got no where. 

your assistance is appreciated

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Ahra_G

Hi @coolangatta599

Welcome to the Community! 

We have created an article on how to activate your TPG SIM:

How to activate your TPG Mobile SIM card 

Otherwise, let us have your best contact number via private message so we can have a member of our Mobile Support Team to contact and assist you.

Regards,

Ahra_G

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Ahra_G

Hi @coolangatta599

Welcome to the Community! 

We have created an article on how to activate your TPG SIM:

How to activate your TPG Mobile SIM card 

Otherwise, let us have your best contact number via private message so we can have a member of our Mobile Support Team to contact and assist you.

Regards,

Ahra_G

andrewbuxcey
Level 2

have tried everything even the link you supplied . dont have permission, Im tired of the problems i'm experiencing with TPG, if this continues i WILL cancel everything and go elsewhere.

Shane

Hi @andrewbuxcey,

Did you get any error message when activating the SIM? If so, could you post the error message on this thread and shoot us a PM with your details to better understand the situation.

How to send a PM? 

Regards,

have tried everything even the link you supplied . dont have permission, Im tired of the problems i'm experiencing with TPG, if this continues i WILL cancel everything and go elsewhere.