Sim card

SOLVED Go to solution
Smarty
Level 2

Received new Sim and inserted Saturday 18/7 still waiting for something to happen, it says SOS only

please I need phone activation soon

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
KarlB

Hi @Smarty 

Thanks for you PM. I have requested for our Mobile Team to investigate and requested for someone to contact you back later on today with an update.

Regards,

Karl

View solution in original post

9 REPLIES 9
KarlB

Hi @Smarty 

Welcome to the community,

Could you please send me a PM (private message) with your Full Name, CID (customer identication number) and your mobile phone number, so I can take a look at your service?

Regards,

Karl

KarlB

Hi @Smarty 

Thanks for you PM. I have requested for our Mobile Team to investigate and requested for someone to contact you back later on today with an update.

Regards,

Karl

KarlB

Hi @Smarty 

If you put your old mobile providers SIM back in you mobile is the service still active? Are you able to insert your old SIM again, or provide another contact number for our Mobile Team to contact you back on please?

Regards,

Karl

NAJMUL
Level 2
Two days my simcard not working, how soft this problem
BasilDV

HI @NAJMUL

Welcome to the Community!

We've created an online help support guide that will help you troubleshoot the issue with your TPG SIM service.

You may check it here

If you are still experiencing issues with your TPG SIM service, please send me a PM with your customer ID number or mobile number to assist you accordingly.

How do I private message (PM) in the community?

BasilDV

manoj1121
Level 2
My sim card not yet activate
Ahra_G

Hi @manoj1121

Kindly check this article we created on how to activate your TPG mobile SIM:

How to activate your TPG Mobile SIM card

If you still require assistance, please PM us with your Customer ID or your TPG mobile number so we can assist you in activating your SIM. 

Thanks! 

Jo22
Level 2
May I know how can I activate my sim card? Expired but didn't top up
Aubrey

Welcome to TPG Community @Jo22!

Let's check the status of your account and see what we can do about the activation. Please send us a private message with your customer ID or mobile number. 

Cheers!