TPG Community

Get online support

TPG not answering phone for 3hrs and not returning the call bac service

Level 2
I am a TPG customer for almost 10years, only might call once a year for any issues. I ordered a sim only plan as part of total package. I accidentally had one number incorrectly on the number provided. I tried to call them yesterday whole day and also registered for the call back service. I was waiting on the line after almost 4hrs, they said their office is closed for the day in the afternoon and not even returned the phone back. It’s very disappointing. What are we paying for ? No service at all. Today now almost an hour I am on the phone and no one contacted. Bad service. Very frustrating!
2 REPLIES 2
Level 2
Today again I was on the phone trying to contact TPG for 1 1/2 hr . After waiting on the line just they cut the lines saying this department is closed and call during Eastern standard time work hours. I was calling them during that time.it’s mid morning now. Such a poor service. I don’t know why we paying the fees when they can’t provide the services and staffing appropriately. Please call me immediately. Sick of your service
BasilDV

Hi @5080591

Thanks for raising this with us.

We'll raise this to our Accounts team to further discuss this case.

Please send me a PM with your Mobile account number along with your preferred time and best number to be contacted.

BasilDV