TPG Community

Get online support

tpg text stating data barred

melkealy
Level 2

I received a message to say my data is barred on my mobile because i have no data - however, when i check on my tpg site i have used under 1GB of a 16 GB plan?

7 REPLIES 7
Ahra_G

Hi @melkealy

We apologise for the inconvenience caused. 

I have organised a call back to be made today from a member of our Mobile Support Team for assistance. 

Should you require further assistance, you may reach out to us again or you may check out our self-help options located here: http://tpg.com.au/support

Regards,

Ahra_G

melkealy
Level 2

i missed the callback call (as i didnt realise it was coming) and have been on hold for over 40mins waiting to talk with someone about the issue. Is it possible to get a written email reply as i cant see that my service should be barred when i check that according to my tpg there is still 14.8 GB of my plan left?

thanks

Ahra_G

Hi @melkealy

Please check on your end as our Mobile Team has since reset your connection. 

Kindly restart your device and let us know how it goes. 

-Ahra_G

Level 2

Hi,

I am unable to make call or access internet for the past few days. I received a text message that the datat is now barred as have insufficient prepard balance. I don't use my data that often as I have seperate internet at home. I also checked my balance and barely used any. I tried to call TPG support but could not get through and was on hold for many times. Anyone please could ring me back or reset my connection as soon as possible? I also tried to top up $10 to see if it starts working again. But only then I realised that direct debit would take a while. It is not goo enough when you need support and it is not there. 

Ahra_G

Hi @6513170

We apologise for the inconvenience this is causing you. 

I have since organised a call back to be made today from our Mobile Support Team for assistance. 

Should you require further assistance, you may reach out to us again or you may check out our self-help options located here: http://tpg.com.au/support

Regards,

Ahra_G

Level 2
Thank you for your reply. Suddenly my connection is working as normal now after I posted the comment.
BasilDV

Great to know that your service is back to normal now @6513170.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

BasilDV