TPG Community

Get online support

Emails not brig received

mitsy
Level 3
Any emails I send to a Crazy Domains email address do not arrive. After 3 days I will get an EMAIL TO OLD email saying the email has expired.
Have had a friend try via their gmail account and it works. Have tried sending from my iPhone and also my PC using OUTLOOK. Still doesn’t work.
Please help
17 REPLIES 17
Aubrey

Hi @mitsy, welcome to TPG Community!

Have you ever sent emails to Crazy Domains successfully before? Is this the same when using the Post Office?

You can send your username to us via private message so we can take a closer look at this for you.

Thanks,

Aubrey

mitsy
Level 3
Hi Aubrey,
I have been sending emails to this particular client for years without any issues. Problems started 2 weeks ago.
I have also used my wife’s tpg email to send and she has the same issue.
How do I private message you ?
Aubrey

@mitsy here's how you can send a PM.

Thanks!

ares
Level 3

Hi there,

I have the same problem. I am using Outlook 2019. Email from tpg.com.au can send to yahoo, gmail etc but not email address hosted by crazydomains.

I contacted crazydomain and add tpg email account in whitelsit. The problem still there. Any idea?

Shane

Hi @ares ,

Have you tried to send an email using TPG post office to see if the same issue will occur?

Regards,

Hi there,

I have the same problem. I am using Outlook 2019. Email from tpg.com.au can send to yahoo, gmail etc but not email address hosted by crazydomains.

I contacted crazydomain and add tpg email account in whitelsit. The problem still there. Any idea?

mitsy
Level 3
This issue has been going on for me since March.
It doesn’t matter where you send from the emails will not be received. The postmaster has been trying to resolve this problem but it still has not been fixed.
ares
Level 3

I sent the email via webmail to yahoo and two email address hosted by crazydomain. Yahoo mail  received the mail but not the two email account hosted by crazydomains

BasilDV

Hi @ares

Kindly check with the email admin of the recipient if your TPG address is blocked on their web server.

Let us know how it goes.

BasilDV

ares
Level 3

As posted in the first message, tpg has been added to whitelist