TPG Community

Get online support

No global roaming connection

6408Lars
Level 2
I have already posted explaining that despite having organized global roaming 2 weeks ago we have been left with no connection on our holiday in Sweden. Despite emailing explaining that we have organized a post paid account, we have been told to top up out account. We have emailed back explaining this with no response and no connection. We have even had a responses from Shane the moderator asking for further information and immediate rectification.I have responded to Shane who has provided me with a non monitored email and therefore no further response from him nor even a connection. Please help and provide me with a solution and an email I can reply to.
3 REPLIES 3
Ahra_G

Hi @6408Lars

We've received your post on another thread. We're awaiting your TPG account details such as the mobile number or account number in order for us to assist further. Kindly send them in via private message

Thanks! 

Ahra_G

6408Lars
Level 2

Your information about sending a private message does not work, since there is no option to send a message when I follow your instructions. I am getting very fed up with this process. Please send me an e mail address that I can send my private information to you, to resolve this issue immediately. 

BasilDV

Hi @6408Lars

We've edited your post as it contains the complete name of the account holder.

Please avoid posting any personal or account information on a public thread as it may compromise your security.

We do not offer Post paid international roaming service. Once you have activated the international roaming for your TPG SIM card, then you need to top up manually for a certain amount that you want to use.

You may check this article for some FAQ's

Once you top up some credit for your TPG SIM card, then you'll be able to fully use the service.

BasilDV