TPG Community

Get online support

Prolonged outage

RP
Level 2
Level 2
Our internet has been down for 11 days in Summer Hill. We haven't been able to get an estimated restoration date from TPG or NBN.
13 REPLIES 13
Shane

Hi @RP,

Welcome to the community!

I apologise the inconvenience. I would love to help and see what causes of your service having no connection. I tried to use your community details, but no match.

Feel free to drop me your account details (Username/Customer ID together with the complete address on file).

In case you need a reference: How do I private message (PM) in the community

Cheers!

RP
Level 2
Level 2
Thanks Shane. I've sent you details. Would really appreciate an update as it's been 2 weeks. Thanks.
Shane

Hi @RP,

Thanks for sending me your details. I was able to locate your account and seen that this has been raised to our Engineering and Complaints Resolution Team.

I will chase this up with them and request for urgent feedback within the day, make sure to keep your mobile available for SMS or Call.

Cheers!

Shane

Hi @RP,

One of our Engineers tried to contact you earlier, unfortunately no avail. Our Engineering Team is currently waiting for an update from NBN Co. About the declared outage. Further updates will be provided by one of our Engineers. We apologise for the inconvenience.

Cheers!

RP
Level 2
Level 2
Hi Shane. No one called me. I've had my mobile on. We've been waiting on an update from NBN for two weeks. It would be great if we can get an estimated restoration date. Thanks.
Riezl

Apologies if you haven't received a call, @RP.

We will make a follow up with our Complaints Resolution Team and will make sure that you will receive an update before 5PM NSW Time today.

Shane

Hi @RP,

I've seen that you have been in contact with one of our Engineers and advised the fault's case progress. Further updates will be provided by them via SMS or Phone call.

Let me know should you require further assistance.

Cheers!

RP
Level 2
Level 2
Thanks Shane. Yes, we received a call but no indication of when service will be restored. It's really disappointing after 2 straight weeks of outage.
Shane

Hi @RP

We have identified that the issue is with the network controlled by the NBN Co. This unfortunately means the only NBN Co. Technicians have the authority to fix this fault. . We apologise for any inconvenience. We are looking forward to have this rectified as soon as possible.

Regards,