TPG Community

Get online support

Still no email

capofero
Level 3
TPG email status says that there is no issue, and that it's been resolved, yet I still have no email.
17 REPLIES 17
nanahcub
Level 3

Yes. I have the same problem still.

Status page has been changed again from "resolved" - to estimated restoration 13:30.

Makes me fell like they don't know what they are doing.

At least they know now that it hasn't been resolved despite what the status page said before.

Aubrey

Hi, our network team is working to get this sorted. Service Status page has been updated.

Regards,

Aubrey

nanahcub
Level 3

Status page has been changed again to say "resolved" but email is still not working.

Again!

It just goes to https://www.tpg.com.au/home/postoffice?reason=failed

Dropbear087
Level 3

Same here. It was working for a very short time after 13:30 but it's gone again.

14:54 EDIT: I can access TPG emails via an email client but not directly on TPG Post Office (webmail) using a browser. For client setup: https://support.tpg.com.au/email-settings

ummtpl
Level 3

Morning I also still have the same issue on all my devices. I have tried to access my TPG email since yesterday morning 4th July 9.30am, all day yesterday and again this morning and still cannot access my emails. I have tried on my phone, laptop and iPad but nothing. I have checked my server settings, changes my passwords but no luck... I can access "My Account" but not "My Post Office"

Angeli

Hi @ummtpl

Our Network Team is still looking into this matter as some of our customers are still unable to use Post Office. We'll be in touch again for further updates. Please visit this link, so you can setup your TPG email in the meantime: Setting up email on your iPhone and Android phones. Apologies for the inconvenience.

Regards,

Angeli

ummtpl
Level 3

Thanks very  much Angeli...will give the link a try and wait for an update hopefully later on today..

Angeli

Thanks. Speak soon! Smiley Happy 

ummtpl
Level 3

Just an FYI...I have done these settings on my Android and iPad but the message I am getting is that is keeps failing when trying to connect to the incoming server...Server not found...