TPG Community

Get online support

Unable to access TPG email filters

ibennett
Level 2

I have been unable to access my email filters for a few months. I note this happened on 2022 with no resolution, apart from "it now works".

I contacted the help (??) desk and it took them four weeks to respond, with the excuse that this problem was due to the current migration. How long does this take FFS??

Whilst an annoyance initially, this has become critical as I am dealing with an insurance claim and emails from CIL insurance are being marked as SPAM, with no indication as to why.

Attached are a few screenshots from firefox and chrome.

It is disappointing that I need to come here looking for a solution.

3 REPLIES 3
BasilDV

Hi @ibennett 

The filtering issue has been raised with The Messaging Company, and they'll be working on it as soon as the migration is completed.

We'll recommend to use an alternate email address, while waiting for the completion 

ibennett
Level 2

@BasilDV wrote:

Hi @ibennett 

The filtering issue has been raised with The Messaging Company, and they'll be working on it as soon as the migration is completed.

We'll recommend to use an alternate email address, while waiting for the completion 

This is a terrible suggestion.

If I'm going to the trouble of notifiying all my contacts of a new email address (due to circumstances outside of my control), I may as well make it permanent and get a new ISP.

Probably the best thing to do anyway as I'm less than impressed with TPG's support.

RMS1
Level 3

I was just about to post a similar message to this TPG community site about my own TPG email filters - they have not been working for months.  I have had incoming email directed to spam, or bounced back to sender, or not received.  This is a screen shot, below, of the filtering page.

RMS1

TPG-email-filters.jpg