TPG Community

Get online support

FTTH service active notification but no Internet

SOLVED Go to solution
neetalsavant
Level 2

HI TPG

I recently moved homes and hence moved from NBN 50 to FTTH bundle Service.

On 23/04/20 i received confirmation email that my new FTTH Bundle servicei is ACTIVE
I received modem and followed 'Quick Installation Guide' that came along with it. But there is no solif green light on the modem for 'Internet'

Please can someone help me ASAP

Thanks

Neetal

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
peter_k

Hi

Its great that your service is now working.

If you have any further issues just let me know.

Regards,

Peter

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6
peter_k

Welcome to TPG Community,

Could you PM (Private message) me your customer ID, username, service address or mobile number so i can check the status here.

Regards

Peter

peter_k

Hi

Its great that your service is now working.

If you have any further issues just let me know.

Regards,

Peter

neetalsavant
Level 2

My Internet service is working great Peter, you are amazing. Just when i was feeling so helpless, I really appreciate how you kept coming back with options for us to figure out just over the phone. Great service
Thank you heaps! 

Cheers

Neetal

attitbaskota
Level 2
I have recently moved in to the house where there is already a NBN box. I RECEIVED MY MODEM YESTERDAY AND DONE EVERUTHING RIGHT. NBN has all 4 lights on and TPG modem lights are on too including internet light. But cannot connect to wifi as it says : Activation required. Can someome help me to activate my NBN or WIFI.
I already have eveey lights on but without internet.
Regards
attitbaskota
Level 2
Useename: attitbaskota
Ahra_G

Hi @attitbaskota,

Having had a look on your account, It appears that your internet is already working. 

For future reference, we recommend to check out first if there's an outage on our Service Status page. If you're on NBN, we have created this article that can guide you on How to Check for NBN Network Outage 

If there are no known outages in your area, you can proceed with the troubleshooting steps indicated on this link: 

Should you require further assistance, you may reach out to us again or you may check out our self-help options located here: http://tpg.com.au/support

Regards,

Ahra_G