No available ports for FTTB

SOLVED Go to solution
Jbarrero
Level 2

Hi,

I'm currently struggling with a non availability of ports issue at my address. It is really frustrating, I have almost 1 month without internet service. TPG says that there are no ports available and I have to wait. 

Is the issue in the building itself? Has it to do with TPG only or with any provider?

I don't know why the sales department doesn't confirm me that there are no ports available before offering  the plan.

I appreciate if someone from TPG have a look at this issue. 

Thanks,

John

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Jbarrero
Level 2

Hi Basil,

I just wanted to let you know that today the FTTB was installed in my unit and we have internet!. 

I got a call yesterday and cancelled the ADSL installation that was schedulled for the next Tuesday.

Many thanks for all your help and patience.

Thank you so much.

John

View solution in original post

11 REPLIES 11
Joseph_D

Hi John,

Our team is looking into the concerns you have raised. We are checking this matter with our wholesale team, we'll keep you posted.

Kind regards,

Joseph D

BasilDV

Good day @Jbarrero,

Our FTTB wholesale team is still looking into the port availability in your building. We will update you within the end of this week with the progress of the case.

Thank you for your patience.

Regards,

BasilDV

Good day @Jbarrero,

We've sent you a Private Message with a subject line of " FTTB Port Upgrade".

We will wait for your response.

Kind regards,

BasilDV

Good day @Jbarrero,

The installation of the ADSL2+ service was sent to your email. Your FTTB order is still on the queue and once there's an available port in your building the order will commence. You'll be notified via Email for more updates.

Thank you for your patience.

Kind regards,

Jbarrero
Level 2
Hi Basil

Thanks for your message. I received an appointment on the 13/04/18, however I am not available on that day. I notified to TPG and TPG replied that the next available date is on the 16/04/18. I have confirmed the 16/04/2018 in the morning between 8am and 12pm. I am waiting for the confirmation from TPG.

I appreciate it if you can help me to validate if TPG rescheduled the appointment.

Thanks
John
BasilDV

Hi @Jbarrero,

Thanks for getting back to us. I will chase this with our Service delivery team and have someone to contact you once the requested date is confirmed.

Kind regards,

BasilDV

Good day @Jbarrero,

Your request has been approved and the new schedule for the installation of your ADSL2+ service will be on the 16th of April between 8AM and 12 Noon. Confirmation email was also sent via Email.

Let us know should you require further assistance.

Kind regards,

Jbarrero
Level 2
Thanks for your help. I’ll let you know if I have any issues.

John
BasilDV

You are welcome John. Have a great day. Smiley Wink