Trouble network setup

Bhujelpawan9
Level 2
I am having trouble in network installation. I got no idea what to do with it. Can I get someone who could vist and find out the solution?
Thank u
3 REPLIES 3
Will

Hi @Bhujelpawan9

I'm sorry that you're still having trouble getting the service to work.

I checked the previous threads you have created and I'd like to confirm, were you able to locate the Optical Network Terminal? Please refer to this thread: https://community.tpg.com.au/t5/TPG-Fibre-to-the-Building/Installation/m-p/23858#M433

If you're having trouble locating the ONT, send me a PM with your contact number and best time to reach you. We'll have a Sr Technician to call you for assistance.

Regards,

Bhujelpawan9
Level 2

there is no ont modem on the unit. I talked to the owner and he told to buy a new ont box and I dont have any idea about the ont modem. i dont know how can i install this ont box and to whom should I see to get it fixed.

Will

Hi @Bhujelpawan9

We edited your post to remove your personal info for your security and privacy.

The Optical Network Terminal (ONT) Box was pre-installed in your unit by the builder. These ONT boxes are usually installed in the following locations in the unit:

• Built in wardrobe
  • Area next to laundry
  • Under bench in living room

If you're still unable to locate the ONT box, then you need to contact the Building Manager for assistance

Regards,