TPG Community

Get online support

Launched a complaint with the Ombudsman- Only just signed up and they've lied almost four times.

Kamaitachi
Level 2

This is literally the most horrific company i've ever dealt with. What's even worse is...I have evidence they've lied.

Firstly, I signed up last week. They sent to the router to the wrong address and lied about it. Even startrack knew TPG was lying.

I ended up having to follow the trail of what went wrong. Eventually I got the router on Friday. I was put on hold and transferred for almost an hour.

I was finally ready to have my new apartment with NBN and low and behold, the router they sent me doesn't even work. It literally doesn't even power on. I escalated this and was told a technician would be here Saturday morning. I waited- nothing. Called them, they told me "no one spoke to me" and they have no record of a technician being logged.

Right....so they've taken my money, lied three times, given the wrong address (this was also recorded by the way). I'm going to the ombudsman with everything this week.

Thank god I sent a cancellation letter and it hasn't even been a  week with this horrific company. TPG honestly do not care and action will be taken, that I can guarantee.

3 REPLIES 3
Shane

Hi @Kamaitachi,

We apologise for the inconvenience. We're sad to know that you have decided to cancel the service due to faulty modem/router that was sent. We're able to locate your account using your community details. We will treat this as a complaint and raise this to one of our Complaints Resolution Case Manager for further handling and investigation.

Once assessment is done, you will receive an update via phone call or SMS within 24-48hrs.

Let us know should you require further assistance.

Cheers!

Kamaitachi
Level 2

I never received anything.

Again, I had to call. And on top of that TPG sent me ANOTHER router. I'm not even with you anymore.

LOL

Shane

Hi @Kamaitachi,

I apologise for the confusion, I can see that our Complaints Resolution Case Manager sent you an email in regards with your complaints.

You may contact them via return email.

Cheers!