TPG Community

Get online support

Not receiving password reset emails

mchen
Level 2

Hi ,

I seem to be having issues receiving password reset emails from Australia Post. I have contacted Australia Post and advised that the issue was with TPG. I have checked that all my filters are off and these emails are not going to the junk mail folder.

9 REPLIES 9
BasilDV

Hi @mchen

Welcome to the Community!

Are you using an Email client or the webmail?

Could you please send us a PM with your TPG username or customer ID number along with the Email account that you are using?

We'd like to look into it further.

BasilDV

Clark78
Level 2
The email might be in your spam folder or have been blocked.

In some cases, the spam filtering system on your email client might have misidentified the automated "Reset Your Password" email as being spam. Try checking the "Spam" folder in your email inbox.

Joseph_D

@mchen  Are you able to log in and check your email via tpg post office  https://www.tpg.com.au/home/postoffice ? Just use your TPG username and password.

While logged in there please check your "Spam Folders" and Email Filter settings.

Please click on this community article as guide TPG Post Office Email Filtering Guide

Please let us know of the result.

Kind regards,

Joseph D

mchen
Level 2

Hi,

I have already checked my spam filters and I have even tried turning the spam filters off as well as adding an execption to allow any message from auspost.com.au. 

It still didn't work.

Cheers.

Riezl

Hi @mchen, please PM us the time and date that you have reset your email password so we can look into this further.

ducky2
Level 2

Did this get resolved? I am having the same problem with Aust Post and 3 other organisations?

mchen
Level 2
No it did not. I just gave up and created a new aus post account
joycemt
Level 2

Hi Support,

I'm also having the same issue. I have tried resetting my password several times to no avail. I have also checked my spam and junk folder but cannot find any link to reset my password. I URGENTLY need to access my account to update my credit card details, otherwise, my internet will disconnect. 

Please help.

Thanks

Joyce

Joseph_D

Hi Joyce,

Can you DM your TPG account and contact details to me or any TPG rep here?

Kind regards,

Joseph D