Hi @trinhthao ,
There are different types of dropouts that you may experience:
1. Network dropouts, this dropout is caused by a line fault on TPG or NBN's network. Affecting all device(s) LAN/Wireless connected to the modem/router this may require a real-time test and investigation by our Technicians and Engineers.
2. Wireless dropouts, this issue only affects the device(s) connected via Wi-Fi which can easily be fix by doing adjustment to the modem/router's settings.
3. Dropouts caused by ongoing outage in your area.
In the event that you experience dropouts via Wireless/Wi-Fi connection, we recommend having a read on the following articles:
• Troubleshooting a Slow Internet Connection
• Easy Steps to Improve Wi-Fi Connection In Your Home
• Wireless Channel on your modem - what is it and why should I change it
If you need further assistance, please send us a private message with your TPG customer ID, username and complete address so we can pull up the account.
To send a PM, please refer to this link: How do I private message (PM) in the community
... View more
Thanks for sending me your details. This has been raised to our NBN provisioning team, expect them to contact you within 30mins - 1hr from now.
Let us know how it will go and should you require further assistance.
Thank you for your reply.
Please check your inbox.
... View more