TPG Community

Get online support

Dissatisfaction with your service

mirandawai
Level 2
To whom it may concern

I made an appointment to fix the installation on 14/11/2020 (Saturday) between 1-5 pm that is confirmed by sms. I talked to Jess ( your staff) at 4:20 pm to confirm whether your technician is on his way or not, however, she said that she only can see we have the appointment on 17 Nov 2020 bet 8 - 12 am. I’m shocked and upset and I told her I got a confirmation by sms. After checked, she found my appointment already and told me the technician should be there soon. I asked her what happened when your technician did not show up. She said our supervisor or manager will contact you. I used Telstra as my service provider for more than 10 years and I would like to change a new provider , however, I have a really bad service experience like this. I only be available on weekend coz I have to work on the weekday. If your service appointment can’t offer me a weekend time slot , please cancel this and ask someone to pick the nbn and tpg device back. I will contact the other service provider to fix my nbn

Regards
Yuen Wai Miranda
3 REPLIES 3
Riezl

We are sorry to know that you are having issues with the service installation and we apologise for the inconvenience this has caused you, @mirandawai.

We have escalated your concern to our Provisioning Team and a Case Manager will contact you to address the concerns raised.

Kindly await a call within the day.

mirandawai
Level 2
To whom it may concern

I sent a message regarding the dissatisfaction with your installment service appointment on Saturday. A lady contacted me this morning and I told her I only be available on Saturday . She said she will ask someone to confirm the Saturday appointment for me, however, I received a message by sms and email as well and made a installment appointment on 23/11/2020 bet 8-12 am. I totally upset with your service because no one follow up my case. If no one can come on Saturday to fix the device, please come to pick those devices back and I will cancel your service.
Ahra_G

We're truly sorry for the inconvenience this is causing you, @mirandawai

We understand the need of a working service nowadays. We are also trying our best to book an appointment for you on a weekend however since NBN is our wholesale partner, we also rely on their timeframe as well as scheduling. 

The Case Manager has yet again sent the request and is awaiting response. 

The 23 Nov 2020 appointment is still saved under your name in case the weekend is yet to be available. 

Regards,

Ahra_G